<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18561402?origin\x3dhttp://the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com
Profile.



Cindy Zhang, 17! :D
♥Clique,RN and Family(:


Songs.





Tagboard.





Links.

Felicia ♥
Gina ♥
Hilda ♥
Leeying ♥
Suling ♥
Yilyiing ♥

Chenxi :D
Christine :D
Jared :D
4e2 class blog :D
Kin Loong :D

Rebecca!
Zheng Xuan!
Ting Ting!
Rainie!
Debra!
DanielKhew!
Audrey!

Chenghwee :)
Elaine
Shuting
Ziying
Liming
Iris
Zheng Han
Joey
Joshua
Alicia
Liyi
YingChui
Shirely
Rion
Prischelle
Jaslyn
Xin Yi




Designed by: Ahting


Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 10:17 PM
Passion. Convictions

I stand on convictions of loving people wholeheartedly , and subjectively :)
Because I believe that true love is firm and never fades away,because I believe that love is steadfast, that the passion that comes from love never dies out, the passion for God is everlasting.
Because simply I believe that love stays strong, forever.

Sometimes, I don't understand why people love according to right and wrong.
How do you weigh love? how do you measure love? how do you tell whether love is correct or not. the conclusion is, you simply can't.
sometimes , its so hard to grasp the reasons as to why people valuate other people and judge them just because their value systems are different from their own.
Why some people force their own beliefs onto other people , how some people want everybody else to believe in what they believe in
Of course there are times where I disagree.
But that doesn't mean that I judge people and want them to believe in what I believe in.
I respect people for their beliefs but that does not mean that I compromise and conform to their beliefs.
It doesn't mean that I agree with it, and it doesn't imply that I don't have a stand.

I want to love God passionately and wholeheartedly, to not change according to circumstances, to not change because of emotions, of the environment.
:))