<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18561402?origin\x3dhttp://the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com
Profile.



Cindy Zhang, 17! :D
♥Clique,RN and Family(:


Songs.





Tagboard.





Links.

Felicia ♥
Gina ♥
Hilda ♥
Leeying ♥
Suling ♥
Yilyiing ♥

Chenxi :D
Christine :D
Jared :D
4e2 class blog :D
Kin Loong :D

Rebecca!
Zheng Xuan!
Ting Ting!
Rainie!
Debra!
DanielKhew!
Audrey!

Chenghwee :)
Elaine
Shuting
Ziying
Liming
Iris
Zheng Han
Joey
Joshua
Alicia
Liyi
YingChui
Shirely
Rion
Prischelle
Jaslyn
Xin Yi




Designed by: Ahting


Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 11:50 PM
Faith.

Had been a little busy these few days, with church and school. :D
Teacher's day celebration was really good, probably the best I've ever seen in nvss. 
Our class and E3's dance item was very nice. :D
CG outing was very fun. Had lunch at LJS and some of us went to esplanade to hang out. 
We spend a very long time trying to take a group picture, 
Kahliang and Raymond was busy adjusting the phone and the girls were asking them to be faster 'cause the wind finally stop and our hair was in place.
Oh, Jiexiang calls the circle line, yellow line.
Then me and ting keep laughing at him.
hahahaha!
Anyway, I 'stole' all the photos from Hilda's blog, class blog and Debra's blog. (:
So today, I was late for morning prayer
and after I rushed to church, I realise I wore my socks the wrong way.
LOL!
Service was super good! (: 
Pastor ask us to write down our dreams and visions, 
then we prayed for them to come to past.
Zhengxuan taught us that when we dream of something and we say them out, we feel convicted and we would be more committed to work hard to make them come to past.  :D
anyway, I am looking forward to Monday.
It had been so long since we went out!
Going Kbox with the usual people, but Suling and Fel cannot make it.!
Nvm, after O levels we going have chalet right?! :D
Also, when are we going to have CG outing again?! hahah!
Lastly, I just want to say this post is updated especially for Debra Soh Hui Min!
:D