<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18561402?origin\x3dhttp://the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com
Profile.



Cindy Zhang, 17! :D
♥Clique,RN and Family(:


Songs.





Tagboard.





Links.

Felicia ♥
Gina ♥
Hilda ♥
Leeying ♥
Suling ♥
Yilyiing ♥

Chenxi :D
Christine :D
Jared :D
4e2 class blog :D
Kin Loong :D

Rebecca!
Zheng Xuan!
Ting Ting!
Rainie!
Debra!
DanielKhew!
Audrey!

Chenghwee :)
Elaine
Shuting
Ziying
Liming
Iris
Zheng Han
Joey
Joshua
Alicia
Liyi
YingChui
Shirely
Rion
Prischelle
Jaslyn
Xin Yi




Designed by: Ahting


Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 3:44 PM
Realistic.

Tdy was totally wasted ..
Initially I wanted to wake up at 11 but end up waking up at 1.
So, my afternoon was wasted trying to cook lunch and using fb.
I'm so noob at fb that it becomes kind of uninteresting alr
and I got so irritated trying to figure it out that I gave up half way.
Hahah!!
Anyway, I've got a lot of tuition homework!