<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18561402?origin\x3dhttp://the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com
Profile.



Cindy Zhang, 17! :D
♥Clique,RN and Family(:


Songs.





Tagboard.





Links.

Felicia ♥
Gina ♥
Hilda ♥
Leeying ♥
Suling ♥
Yilyiing ♥

Chenxi :D
Christine :D
Jared :D
4e2 class blog :D
Kin Loong :D

Rebecca!
Zheng Xuan!
Ting Ting!
Rainie!
Debra!
DanielKhew!
Audrey!

Chenghwee :)
Elaine
Shuting
Ziying
Liming
Iris
Zheng Han
Joey
Joshua
Alicia
Liyi
YingChui
Shirely
Rion
Prischelle
Jaslyn
Xin Yi




Designed by: Ahting


Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 8:58 PM
I will not.

Have been kinda busy these few days ...
Went back to school on Monday for Amaths lessons.
Mr Latiff treated us to Mac breakfast, again. Haha!
Tuesday was FnN practical .
I burnt my fingers at the start of the practical.
My peanut butter cookies was ruined and it looked damn disgusting.
LOL! But overall, the other dishes tasted alright.
and for today, went to get food for the bbq tmr with phang, hilda and jm.
As usual , we went to hilda house to slack after that.
The last week holiday will just end after the bbq tmr and tuition on Friday.
I'm totally going to fail prelim 2.
The only thing I revised during the holidays is Maths and I cannot guarantee that I will pass it.
I thought I'd completed my coursework part a
end up, there are still 2 parts to it ...