<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18561402?origin\x3dhttp://the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com
Profile.



Cindy Zhang, 17! :D
♥Clique,RN and Family(:


Songs.





Tagboard.





Links.

Felicia ♥
Gina ♥
Hilda ♥
Leeying ♥
Suling ♥
Yilyiing ♥

Chenxi :D
Christine :D
Jared :D
4e2 class blog :D
Kin Loong :D

Rebecca!
Zheng Xuan!
Ting Ting!
Rainie!
Debra!
DanielKhew!
Audrey!

Chenghwee :)
Elaine
Shuting
Ziying
Liming
Iris
Zheng Han
Joey
Joshua
Alicia
Liyi
YingChui
Shirely
Rion
Prischelle
Jaslyn
Xin Yi




Designed by: Ahting


Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 1:36 PM
Underestimated.

End up, I failed my probability test.
But it's a fact that I didn't do much revision lah. so it's alright.
I got hooked on boys before flowers. hahah! :D
so ya, have been watching it on net these few days
and neglecting my coursework.
oh, I haven't mentioned cross country...
it didn't rained, but surprisingly I was quite excited to run since it was our last year.
the only problem is the location,
there were stones along the path and the slopes were very steep.
went SSC after it and had dinner..
Head to bed immediately when I reached home.