<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18561402?origin\x3dhttp://the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the-thirdimpression.blogspot.com
Profile.



Cindy Zhang, 17! :D
♥Clique,RN and Family(:


Songs.





Tagboard.





Links.

Felicia ♥
Gina ♥
Hilda ♥
Leeying ♥
Suling ♥
Yilyiing ♥

Chenxi :D
Christine :D
Jared :D
4e2 class blog :D
Kin Loong :D

Rebecca!
Zheng Xuan!
Ting Ting!
Rainie!
Debra!
DanielKhew!
Audrey!

Chenghwee :)
Elaine
Shuting
Ziying
Liming
Iris
Zheng Han
Joey
Joshua
Alicia
Liyi
YingChui
Shirely
Rion
Prischelle
Jaslyn
Xin Yi




Designed by: Ahting


Monday, September 22, 2008 - 6:17 PM
Laugh

School was such a drag today.
PE is kinda lame but on the other hand, we sort of enjoyed ourselves too.
Chinese lesson, is sibeh boring.
AVA room is the worse place for boring lessons like chinese, it's super difficult to lie on the desk and also, the room is very cold.
Oh, we are going to have Amaths test this thursday, on linear law and binomial.
And it's just 1 day before the chinese EOY.
Don't they realise that we've to study for chinese?
Anyway, talking about test, I got 5 marks for my chemistry calculations test.
I figured it could be considered as an improvement, 'cause I got only 1 mark for the previous one.
It's funny, how I brood over lousy results yet, no changes were made to buck up.
I'm still hesitating , whether to show my mum my result slip or not.
4 more days to EOY !
I have to constantly remind myself, to feel the urgency, to have the motivation.
I think, this post is very random and messy.